vendredi 20 juin 2014

Monaco



09/06/14

We spent our whole week singing this song as in 2008. 
I love it so much.



   J'ai donc découvert Monaco. Du peu que j'ai vu, ce n'était pas une ville particulièrement charmante dans son aspect: trop d'immeubles entassés, une architecture assez banale et triste... cependant je suis sûre que j'ai raté de jolis coins à découvrir, comme dans toutes les villes que l'on visite trop rapidement.

 Au final, nous avons testé l'happy hour d'un bar vitré qui donnait vue sur le port. Nous avons beaucoup apprécié les assiettes d'amuses-bouche qu'on nous a gracieusement offertes à trois reprises -peut-être ont-ils eut peur que les cocktails nous émèchent trop rapidement... à moins que ce ne soit le décolleté de Laura, hehe ;)


   So I went to Monaco for the first time, and from what I saw, it wasn't such a beautiful city, probably because of all the buildings and the quite uninteresting architecture... Nevertheless, I'm sure I've missed some nice places - just like any city you visit too quickly.
In the end we decided to enjoy the happy hour in a cool bar where the waiters gave us "amuse-bouche" for free, as if they were fearing the effect of alcohol on Laura and me, haha.
We were starving, then yes, it was very nice of them ! ;)










My arm and knees look terrible, haha.














Laura is wearing an Asos dress ; I was wearing my vintage sunnies and Pull & Bear dress.

xoxo


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx